104 Ave & 107 St – 121 St
Images courtesy of the Valley Line West LRT Design Guide Version 4 published September 2020.
Scope of Work
Works Planned for 2023:
- Third party utility relocations continued from last year
- Drainage work along 104 Avenue
- preparatory work along Unity Square in spring 2023
- roadworks and additional lanes through Summer/Fall
- Streetlight removal and temporary lighting installation
- Minimal tree removals until March 31, 2023. Resume after August to avoid bird nesting season from April – July.
- Read more about Marigold’s Tree Policy here.
What you can expect
- Drainage work commencing on 104 Avenue
- Business access and parking restrictions
- Temporary lane closures
- General access closures
LRT Stops & Stations
- MacEwan Arts/112 St Stop at 112 St & 104 Ave.
- The Yards/116 St Stop at 116 ST & 104 Ave.
- Brewery/120 St Stop at 120 St & 104 Ave.
Our Commitment to Safety
- To help ensure public safety, excavations open and accessible to the public will be fenced or supervised. Please be aware of hazards and avoid excavation sites.