- 87 Ave & 163 – Anthony Henday Dr
Scope of Work
Works Planned for 2022:
- Elevated Guideway construction will continue
- Deep pile foundations
- Pier construction
- Guideway spans will begin to be installed
- Approach spans at east and west ends of EG
- WEM and MIS station columns
- Drainage works
- Roadway construction
- Temporary street lighting will be installed to meet required city standards.
- Temporary traffic signals
- Utility Complexes – site prep and conduits
- Stops/Stations construction preparation- excavation, drainage, and conduits
What you can expect
- Increased traffic and construction noise.
- There may be temporary lane closures and/or reduced accessibility to roads, pathways and driveways.
- There will be temporary pedestrian and ETS detours at times
- Most work will occur during daytime hours, however, occasional overnight work will be required
- This work will be completed by Marigold Infrastructure Partners and subcontracted crews.
- Elevated Guideway Construction Information
LRT Stops & Stations
- Misericordia Station at 169 St & 87 Ave
- West Edmonton Mall Station at 174 St & 87 Ave
- Aldergrove/Belmeas Stop at 182 St & 87 Ave
Our Commitment to Safety
- To help ensure public safety, excavations open and accessible to the public will be fenced or supervised. Please be aware of hazards and avoid excavation sites.