156 St & 99 Ave – Meadowlark Rd
Meadowlark Rd – 87 Ave & 163 St
Scope of Work
Drainage utility upgrades, which includes:
- Adding new sanitary lines.
- Moving maintenance holes.
This work is necessary for the City of Edmonton to have continued access to the utility infrastructure once the Valley Line LRT is complete.
Timeline: August 2021 – October 2021 *weather and environmental factors permitting
What you can expect
- Increased traffic and construction noise
- There may be temporary lane closures and/or reduced accessibility to roads, pathways and driveways
- Service Road closures and parking restrictions
- Temporary access restrictions to properties from the street
- Removal of sidewalks
- Encroachment onto properties during sewer service reconnections
- Removal on driveways, shrubs and trees as necessary to accommodate construction. Properties will be restored to equal or better condition than prior to construction
- Temporary short-term service disruptions to sewer systems during connections
- This work will be completed by Marigold Infrastructure Partners and subcontracted crews
LRT Stops & Stations
- Glenwood/Sherwood Stop at 95 Ave & 156 St
- Meadowlark Stop at 88A Ave & Meadowlark Rd
- Access changes to Meadowlark Shopping Centre and Trinity United Church
Our Commitment to Safety
- To help ensure public safety, excavations open and accessible to the public will be fenced or supervised. Please be aware of hazards and avoid excavation sites.